Pumpkin chowder is a fun Fall recipe but a but pumpkin seafood chowder is a more creative version for the true chowder buffs.
Tips and Variations:
1. Double up the ingredients for a huge pot for additional meals throughout the week and for freezing.
2. Add any seafood you like - lobster meat and scallops would work fine as well.
3. Add some ginger and garlic with the onions.
4. Top with a dollop of creme fraiche or sour cream.
5. Don't like seafood? Substitute chicken stock for fish stock and leave out the seafood for a more straight forward pumpkin chowder.
© 2021 Fearless Eating. All rights reserved. • Pumpkin Seafood Chowder https://fearlesseating.net/pumpkin-seafood-chowder/