A super tasty blend of sundried tomatoes, onions, pesto and sausage in broth.
1. Most health food stores will have a good quality ready-made pesto. Avoid conventional products with poor quality ingredients.
2. Play around with the amount of pesto to use. Add just a little at a time, taste the pesto soup and add more until you get the flavor you want.
3. Add any pasta you want but leave it out entirely if need be.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed. I find there’s little need for this as the pesto usually includes it.
5. Use any type of sausage you want. I like a milder sausage as to not overwhelm the pesto and sun-dried tomato flavor.
© 2018 Fearless Eating. All rights reserved. • Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Soup with Sausage Recipe https://fearlesseating.net/sun-dried-tomato-pesto-soup/