As usual, another busy month here at Fearless Eating. Seriously, does anybody these days say they’re not busy? Anyway, June saw more progress on my heartburn e-book. I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! The writing is DONE. Now it’s all those nitty-gritty little details – editing, formatting, etc. It WILL be ready by August at the latest.
Otherwise, just kept plugging along and doing my part to save the world from industrialized food – seeing clients, giving testimony to my state about GMO labeling, writing blogs and of course, sharing posts on my Fearless Eating Facebook page.
Each month I share hundreds of posts and I’m always bookmarking the ones that impress me. At the end of each month I look back and pick the ones that not only resonate with me but ones I think will resonate with you as well.
So in no particular order, here are my five favorite links of June:
1. Bone broths are the bomb! There are SO many health benefits. Whole Green Love summarizes their top four benefits of bone broth.
2. Is aspartame dangerous? Depends who you ask. Thank Your Body gives you a well-researched answer.
3. Did you know that prior to refrigerators people did not refrigerate eggs? And no, they did not get sick. Healthy Roots, Happy Soul explains why.
4. Going gluten-free is all the rage these days for good reason. Food That Grows explains both why and how to be gluten-free.
5. Do you buy maple syrup in supermarkets? Chances are it’s fake maple syrup. Oh Lardy explains the difference between the fake stuff and the real stuff (with some great pics included).
Top 5 Recipes
1. Paleo Crab Stuffed Salmon by Hungry Toes
2. Homemade Crispy French Fries by Homemade Mommy.
3. Lacto-fermented Mayo (with video) by Girl Meets Nourishment
4. If you’re going gluten-free and miss pasta these vegetable noodles recipes from Savory Lotus will be REALLY helpful!
5. Bacon and Bone Broth BBQ sauce (YUM!) by Real Food RN.
Craig Fear is the creator of Fearless Eating and the author of three books, The 30-Day Heartburn Solution, Fearless Broths and Soups and The Thai Soup Secret. After years helping clients with digestive issues, Craig decided to pursue writing full-time. He intends to write many more books on broths and soups from around the world! Click here to learn more about Craig.