Can you believe it’s September 1st? Where does summer go?! It seemed like just yesterday the strawberries were coming in and summer would last forever.
Well, I’m not ready to give up on summer yet. That’s why I’m starting my first post of September with a look back at August.
This is also the first edition of what I’m calling my “Top Five Fearless Links”, a monthly recap of my favorite blogs of the previous month.
In no particular order, here are my top five favorites of August:
1. Genetically modified foods are scary y’all!! Small Footprint Family explains why we must stop Monsanto and what you can do to help.
2. Real food is not as hard as you think! I love this article by Emily of Butter Believer on how to turn any recipe into a real food recipe.
3. Hate peeling hard boiled eggs? Me too. Too Many Jars In My Kitchen shows you how to make the perfect hard boiled egg so that peeling is always simple and painless.
4. Ready to change your diet but don’t know where to start? Check out these two simple steps to a healthier diet by Mama Natural.
5. “But I looooooove bread!” says almost every client in defiance and dejection when I advocate reducing bread in their diet. Before the tears start flowing I tell them they don’t have to give up bread entirely. Check out “Why I Eat Sprouted Bread” by Cheeseslave.
Got any other good links? Feel free to share in the comments below.
Photo credit: chain by BotheredbyBees on flickr
Craig Fear is the creator of Fearless Eating and the author of three books, The 30-Day Heartburn Solution, Fearless Broths and Soups and The Thai Soup Secret. After years helping clients with digestive issues, Craig decided to pursue writing full-time. He intends to write many more books on broths and soups from around the world! Click here to learn more about Craig.
How to Make a Simple Portuguese Clam Stew
How to Find the Best Prices on Organic Food Online