Can you believe it’s June already? My favorite month of the year by far. The rainy spring days are in the past (for the most part), warmth and sunshine abounds and it just feels like the summer will last forever.
May was well, May here in western MA – some beautiful days but lots of rain and clouds as well. Except for one day, it didn’t bother me too much as I was able to finish the first draft of my e-book about heartburn. The tentative title is “The 30 Day Heartburn Solution.” I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it will be ready by July!
The one day the rain did get to me was last weekend’s March Against Monsanto. We couldn’t have had a worse day! Nevertheless, despite a high of 46 degrees and lots of rain, two hundred of us were determined to help spread the word and march anyway. That pic above is from the march. Talk about a fearless kid, eh? If you missed last week’s post, check out the rest of the rainy photos here.
And if you missed any of the dozens of great blogs and articles I regularly post on my Fearless Eating Facebook page, well this is the blog for you! Every month I look back and pick my five favorite posts from my fellow real food bloggers.
In no particular order here are my top 5 fearless links of May:
1. Are you confused about genetically modified organisms (GMOs)? Girl Meets Nourishment explains beautifully both what are GMOs and how to avoid GMOs.
2. Do you make bone broth? You should! It’s a nutritional powerhouse and especially potent for long standing digestive issues. Real Food RN does a nice job detailing the health benefits of bone broth.
3. Have you ever been told you have candida? Ever tried the anti-candida diet? Two words: Not. Fun. Empowered Sustenance explains some candida myths and why it may not have worked for you.
4. What’s so wrong about vegetable oils? Just about EVERYTHING. Thank Your Body shows you how they’re made and why vegetable oils are so unhealthy.
5. Would you ever consider a raw milk diet? ? Living the Nourished Life recently did one for 23 days with some interesting results.
Craig Fear is the creator of Fearless Eating and the author of three books, The 30-Day Heartburn Solution, Fearless Broths and Soups and The Thai Soup Secret. After years helping clients with digestive issues, Craig decided to pursue writing full-time. He intends to write many more books on broths and soups from around the world! Click here to learn more about Craig.
The 9 Best New England Cookbooks
How to Find the Best Prices on Organic Food Online