Do you struggle with insomnia?
Are you taking sleeping pills and sleep drugs like Ambien, Lunesta, Valium, Klonopin, Ativan or even melatonin to help you sleep?
Do you wake up in the middle of the night and can’t fall back to sleep?
Do you wake up tired and groggy from a restless night of sleep?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions then I have just the thing to help!
The Sleep Solution: End Your Insomnia Naturally
Fearless Eating may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More info here.
I just finished reading this and it is chock full of fantastic information to help you end your sleeping woes once and for all. The Sleep Solution is written by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer.
If you’re not following Butter Believer, you’re totally missing out! Of the hundreds of real food blogs I follow, I think I consistently learn the most from Emily. She is always challenging the status quo and really makes you think. Imagine that!
What You’ll Learn in The Sleep Solution
- why sleep drugs are ineffective
- why drugs like Ambien and Lunesta are not safe
- why drinking 8 glasses of water per day is harming your metabolism and affecting your sleep
- the truth about sugar and salt and why you probably need MORE of them for healthy sleep cycles
- the dangers of melatonin and why you DON’T want to take it
- why serotonin and SSRI drugs inhibit metabolism and healthy sleep
As you can see from above, Emily is not re-hashing the same old material out there. She’s presenting cutting edge, well-researched information and she delivers it with contagious wit and enthusiasm.
How to Correct Poor Sleep and Insomnia
You’ll also learn how to correct the root causes of poor sleep and insomnia including:
- how low thyroid function causes poor sleep and how to correct it
- the number one most important nutrient for sleep (this one’s a bit of a shocker!)
- how fats both positively and negatively affect sleep
- the ultimate anti-inflammatory nutrient and how it calms the nervous system
- pro-sleep and anti-sleep foods
Plus helpful tips including:
- how blue light from computer screens, clocks and phones affects sleep and how to minimize their effect
- how to set up your bedroom for good sleep including choosing a good mattress and bedding, avoiding EMFs, getting proper air circulation and the proper room temp for good sleep
- supplements that help with sleep
- sleep supportive recipes
- what to do when you wake up in the night
- creating healthy bedtime routines
Why You Need The Sleep Solution
- poor sleep is affecting your quality of life
- you want to stop taking sleeping pills and sleeping drugs
- you want to reset your circadian rhythms for better sleep
- you’re tired of being tired!
Order The Sleep Solution Now!