Well March was a busy month here at PVNT. For starters, I created a new Facebook page called Fearless Eating. It’s the page I will be using more in the future so I’d love if you could head on over and give it a “like”.
I’ve also been hard at work on my new e-book which is tentatively titled “Fearless Eating: The 30 Day Heartburn Solution.” If you have or anyone you know has chronic heartburn, stay tuned!
I also have my first video program, The Fearless Eating Plan, coming out soon as well.
And finally, I also wrote three blogs on feeding dogs. You can check them out starting with part I here:
So yeah… busy month!
But back to this blog’s theme which are my favorite blogs of the past month from other real food bloggers.
Most of these fellow real food bloggers can be found at The Village Green Network. They’re all working hard to give a voice to small farms and the real food and health movement. Some are oriented around raising healthy kids, some around cooking real food, some are more geared like myself towards nutrition and some a little of everything.
Check ‘em out and connect with those that resonate with you.
In no particular order, here are my five favorite links (and recipes) from the past month. And if you find something you like, please share it with others!
Top Five Fearless Links
1. Empowered Sustenance created a very handy printable guide to how to choose and use good fats.
2. Do you eat “grass-fed” meat? Healthy Roots, Happy Souls explains why grass-fed is not what you assume.
3. How long did people live 100 years ago? Granny’s Vital Vittles dispels the myth that we lived short life spans and provides some interesting evidence that we lived a lot longer than you might think.
4. There’s a new cereal called SexCereal that’s being marketed for its ability to boost the sex drive in both men and women. I wish I was joking. Dr. Kaayla Daniel aka The Naughty Nutrionist answers the question, Is SexCereal the Breakfast of Sex Champions?
5. Want a preview of some of the things I’ll be discussing in my heartburn e-book? Real Food Family shows you how to treat acid reflux naturally.
Top Five Fearless Recipes
1. Cioppino Seafood Stew from Living Low Carb.
2. Butternut Squash Frittata from Healy Real Food Vegetarian.
3. Raw Milk Yogurt from The Nourished Life.
4. Irish Colcannon by Unchained Sunday
5. How to make butter by Thank Your Body.
Top Five Speakers from The Healthy Life Summit
Finally, I hope you had a chance to check out some of the great speakers at this past week’s Healthy Life Summit including Sally Fallon, Joel Salatin, Chris Kresser and 32 others.
If you missed out, there will be a FREE replay of the top 5 speakers this Monday, April 1st.
You can VOTE TODAY for the top 5 speakers you’d like to hear.
Click here to vote —> http://bit.ly/11WuuX1
You can also download all the audio recordings so that you can listen to them at your own convenience. You can do that between now and Wednesday, April 3rd for 60% off. After that the price goes WAY up so now’s the time!
This great deal ends Wednesday night at midnight!
Photo credit: Thijs Knaap on Flickr
Like what you're reading? Sign up for my e-newsletter and never miss a post! You'll also receive a copy of my FREE report, “The 4 Biggest Nutrition Myths that are Making Us Sick.”
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Fearless Eating's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. You may read my full disclosure statement here.