At Fearless Eating, I believe in…
- Real food from sustainable farms.
- The pioneering nutrition research of Dr. Weston Price as a model for what we should eat and why.
- Helping my nutritional therapy clients transition to real, traditional foods in the context of our modern day, crazy-busy lives.
- Helping clients lose weight and improve their digestive issues (and often all it takes is doing the above).
- Blogging! I enjoy writing and love to communicate my message through my blog and newsletter.
By subscribing you are signing up to stop the endless confusion about what to eat and why.
You will stop being afraid to eat the very health-promoting foods that people have eaten on this planet for thousands of years. Yes, that includes butter and meat and eggs (with the yolks) and all those things your doctor, your TV, family and friends are telling you not to eat.
And someday, when you start to feel better, when perhaps the weight starts coming off or perhaps the digestive issues start to wane, you too will start to educate others. Because when your health improves, you don’t need any more proof than that!
If you’re ready to join the thousands of other subscribers, then join below for free updates and become a regular reader of The Fearless Eating newsletter.
I’m a certified Nutritional Therapist who believes in the power of traditional foods to transform our health and to transform the health of our planet. I’ve been helping people fix their digestion and lose weight since 2009 when I moved to western MA to start Pioneer Valley Nutritional Therapy.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- I will help educate you about traditional foods and how they can help your health.
- I will NOT promise quick-fixes. Changing our diet and health takes time. But I will guide you with care and attention.
- I understand that dietary changes can be overwhelming for many. I will make things simple and not complicated.
- I will help you lose weight.
- I will help you fix your digestive issues such as heartburn, bloating, IBS, constipation, leaky gut and more.
After graduating from Mary Washington College in 1996 with a degree in Biology I traveled extensively and lived in six different states.
Living in Homer, Alaska for two years kick-started a journey of self-discovery that led to travels to Thailand, India and Burma. I became interested in eastern spirituality and began to practice vipassana meditation.
Around that time I also became a vegetarian for seven years which dramatically affected my health. I developed chronic fatigue and chronic digestive issues. My discovery of the work of Dr. Weston Price and the principles of traditional diets led to my health recovery and inspired me to become a Nutritional Therapist. I completed my training in 2008 and started Pioneer Valley Nutritional Therapy in 2009 and my Fearless Eating blog in 2011.
I love to hike, play my guitar spend time with my golden retriever, practice vipassana mediation when I can, root for my beloved New York Giants, blog about nutrition, read about nutrition and travel when I can. I also love coffee and am only mildly addicted to it. See, I’m not perfect either. 🙂
Find Me Online
Please connect with me online! You can also find me in the following places:
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
And don’t forget…
Sign up for Fearless Eating updates! You’ll also get a copy of my free report, The 4 Biggest Nutrition Myths that are Making Us Sick.